House for Sale
Charming Ashgrovian - Inspection by Appointment
Property ID 1934899Welcome to comfortable and easy living. This delightful triple gabled Ashgrovian home is filled with character & charm and can be yours to enjoy.
Whilst this home is absolutely beautiful as it is, there is scope to further develop underneath to meet the needs of a growing family.
• Four bedrooms & a study
• Spacious master with window seat, air-conditioning, dressing room & ensuite
• Original features include gorgeous lead light windows, ornate ceilings & polished timber floors
• Two bathrooms have been recently renovated
• Separate formal dining and lounge
• Stylish new kitchen with walk-in pantry, gas cooktop, steam oven & stone benches
• Air-conditioned family living flows onto a large covered deck
• Interior and exterior have recently been repainted
• Gently sloping child friendly backyard surrounded by lush leafy gardens
• Situated on 607m2 of land
• Home office/music room with separate entrance on lower level
• Under cover car accommodation for one car plus additional off-street parking
• Lock up storage and workshop area under house
• Only 5.5kms from the city
• Moments to parks, bike tracks, bus, cafes, restaurants and Ashgrove shopping precinct
• Surrounded by quality schools such as Marist, Mt St Michaels, Oakleigh & Ashgrove State school
For all enquiries contact Brigette Righton 0407 880 006
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.