House for Sale
Looking for a Big Block in the Avenues?
Property ID 1976147Gracing a generous 921m2 allotment, this charming character home awaits new owners.
Although ready to move in, this property offers potential to further develop downstairs and would suit a growing family.
● Living area which opens onto a North facing front verandah
● New Guinea Rosewood kitchen with dishwasher
● Breakfast dining
● Separate dining area off kitchen
● Rear deck overlooks backyard
● Family bathroom & second bathroom on lower level
● Bedroom one with bay window
● Bedroom two opens onto sleepout/study
● High ceilings - upstairs 3M & downstairs 2.55M
● Polished timber floors & VJ's
● Timber casement windows and doors
● Rumpus with separate entrance & internal stairs
● Private yard suitable for children and pets
● Substantial 921m2 allotment
● Secure undercover parking for two cars
● Lock up store room downstairs
● 10,000 litre water tank
● Garden shed
● Low maintenance established gardens
● Only two adjoining properties
● 31 metre frontage with good views from deck
● Walking distance to schools: Mt St Michaels, Marist, St Finbarrs & Ashgrove State
● 400m to Ashgrove Shopping Precinct, cafes & restaurants
● Only a short walk to bus, medical centre & library
● Walk/bikeways & park on your doorstep
● 3.1 km to Newmarket Centre & Reading Cinemas
● 5km to Brisbane CBD
To enjoy this surprisingly tranquil, breezy position that is close to everything
Inspect or call Brigette to arrange inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.