Looking for a Big Block in the Avenues?
Property ID 1976147Gracing a generous 921m2 allotment, this charming character home awaits new owners.
Although ready to move in, this property offers potential to further develop downstairs and would suit a growing family.
● Living area which opens onto a North facing front verandah
● New Guinea Rosewood kitchen with dishwasher
● Breakfast dining
● Separate dining area off kitchen
● Rear deck overlooks backyard
● Family bathroom & second bathroom on lower level
● Bedroom one with bay window
● Bedroom two opens onto sleepout/study
● High ceilings - upstairs 3M & downstairs 2.55M
● Polished timber floors & VJ's
● Timber casement windows and doors
● Rumpus with separate entrance & internal stairs
● Private yard suitable for children and pets
● Substantial 921m2 allotment
● Secure undercover parking for two cars
● Lock up store room downstairs
● 10,000 litre water tank
● Garden shed
● Low maintenance established gardens
● Only two adjoining properties
● 31 metre frontage with good views from deck
● Walking distance to schools: Mt St Michaels, Marist, St Finbarrs & Ashgrove State
● 400m to Ashgrove Shopping Precinct, cafes & restaurants
● Only a short walk to bus, medical centre & library
● Walk/bikeways & park on your doorstep
● 3.1 km to Newmarket Centre & Reading Cinemas
● 5km to Brisbane CBD
To enjoy this surprisingly tranquil, breezy position that is close to everything
Inspect or call Brigette to arrange inspection.